Pinnacle PCTV 40i
An analogue TV tuner PCI card from Pinnacle.
It is supported under Linux.
The Pinnacle PCTV 40i is similar to the Pinnacle PCTV 50i, with the main difference being it does not have remote control.
- PCI interface, 3.3V / 5V
- TV signal: IEC connector (PAL/SECAM)
- FM radio signal: IEC connector
- Video Inputs: S-video (Hosiden-socket), Composite video (RCA socket, via included adapter), 2.5 mm header (internal)
- IR-Remote input, 2.5 mm stereo socket
- Audio Outputs: 2.5 mm header (internal)
- Audio Inputs: 2.5 mm header (internal)
- Wake-Up: 2.5 mm header (internal)
- NXP/Philips tda8275a (tuner)
- NXP/Philips SAA7133 (A/V decoder)
output of lspci -vnn:
Making it work
The card should be autodetected.
If by chance your card is not autodetected, try using the module option
modprobe saa7134 card=77
Sample kernel output
- Pinnacle PCTV 40i product homepage - provides general info