This article is about Zoran Corporation, an American semiconductor designer that focuses on digital signal processors used in multimedia applications (such as DVD players, HDTV sets, webcams, etc.).
- Established 1983
- Nogatech in Aug 2000
- TeraLogic in 2002?
- Oak Technology Inc. in August 2003
- Emblaze Semiconductor in July 2004
- Oren Semiconductor Inc. in June 2005
- NT100x USB interface chipsets (used in USBVision devices)
- ZR360x7 PCI bridge chips (zr36057, zr36067)
- zr3612x PCI bridge chips (zr36120, zr36125)
- the Janus" (TL880) MPEG2 decoder (obtained through a series of acquisitions) 
- 364xx USB interface chipsets 
- zr360x0 MJPEG codec (zr36050, zr36060)
- Cascade2 DTV Demodulator