X3M digital S.A.
X3M Digital SA has sales and support offices in Holland, Germany, Poland and Ukraine. They currently produce a range of DVB, analogue and hybrid cards for PCI, PCIe, USB, ExpressCard and standalone applications.
X3M report on their own site that some of their cards support Linux. This will be verified as soon as is practicable.
- TU1100 - A DVB-T USB stick
Again, these cards are unsupported according to the X3M website.
- APC100 - An analogue/FM tuner
- HPCe2100 - A hybrid DVB-T/analogue/FM tuner
- HU2200 - A hybrid DVB-T/analogue tuner
- HE2500 - A Hybrid DVB-T/analogue tuner
--Jimbley 18:44, 30 April 2009 (CEST)