1.13. Image Source Control Reference¶
The Image Source control class is intended for low-level control of image source devices such as image sensors. The devices feature an analogue to digital converter and a bus transmitter to transmit the image data out of the device.
1.13.1. Image Source Control IDs¶
- The IMAGE_SOURCE class descriptor.
- Vertical blanking. The idle period after every frame during which no
image data is produced. The unit of vertical blanking is a line.
Every line has length of the image width plus horizontal blanking at
the pixel rate defined by
V4L2_CID_PIXEL_RATEcontrol in the same sub-device.
- Horizontal blanking. The idle period after every line of image data during which no image data is produced. The unit of horizontal blanking is pixels.
- Analogue gain is gain affecting all colour components in the pixel matrix. The gain operation is performed in the analogue domain before A/D conversion.
- Test pattern red colour component.
- Test pattern green (next to red) colour component.
- Test pattern blue colour component.
- Test pattern green (next to blue) colour component.