[linux-dvb] Re: VDR 0.80pre6

                                         Aachen, Mo 21.05.01 21:04

> Make sure you get the latest CVS driver version - this one appears to
> be pretty good!
I use the latest dvb driver with new haupauge card and kernel 2.4.3.

> Please test this version intensively and report any bugs you may find.
> I feel that we are now getting to a level where one could start using
> VDR with the new driver for every day operation (at least while keeping
> an eye on it...).
I still can't see any EPG. When I go to the schedule menu the keys don't
do anything. When I start vdr with strace I can see messages like:
read(0, "g", 1) so the keys are accepted but nothing happens.

Anybody else with this behavior?

Is there anything I can do to give more usefull informations (I'm not a
programmer)?

Andreas

--
Andreas Hoelscher, Buchenhain 8a, D-52159 Roetgen, Germany
(PGP ID: 1024/0x6AC897BB)