Von: Tim Lapawa [mailto:lapawa@formfehler.de]
Gesendet: Montag, 28. Mai 2001 12:19
An: Hakenes Rolf
Betreff: RE: [linux-dvb] AW: can not open device /dev/ost/qpskfe0

I have tried it with O_RDWR, but that does not change anything to me. I got
the
same error message.  "Invalid argument"

But opening it with O_RDWR must be possible. The API points to it in the
case you want to performing tuning operations.
The program test_front.c in apps/test opens the devide with O_RDWR, too.
But this programs gives me back the same error message.

It must have an other reason...  *sigh*