[linux-dvb] Re: FreeBSD

>   Hello,

>   I know that this is the LINUX-dvb mailing list ;-), but has anyone a
>   system running FreeBSD and the DVB-C card ?

>   Thanks in advance,

This is http://freebsddvb.narod.ru
It is for skystar-1 dvb-s card. Not dvb-c.
Unfortunatly that kernel loadable module hangs my computer.
I rewrote it a little cutting off network part.
Only I can do with my skystar-1 on freebsd is set the freq,pids,diseq and look/listen channels
on tv. I don't know how to read pictures and mmap memory from card directly.

Seva.