[linux-dvb] DVB-C Rev.2.1 and J2

Hi guys,

I got my DVB-C card yesterday after a very long wait!

When I look at the card, the layout looks just like the one described in
http://www.lindy.cc/local/LinuxDVB.nsf/dvbs_board.jpg with all the Jx
connectors.

I've been following the mailinglist for a while now, and I've seen a
couple of postings saying that rev.2.1 boards do not offer
RGB/S-video/SPdif output from J2. Does this mean that:

* rev.2.1 cards do have the J2 connector, but it does not provide the
above mentioned signals any longer?

* DVB-S rev.2.1 cards do not have the J2 connector anymore, but DVB-C
rev.2.1 cards have it and it does work as before?

All in all, I just want to know whether I van get RGB out of my DVB card
;)

Br, Lauri