[linux-dvb] Re: how to use bt8xx card?

> I have a little problem.
> I try your solution to play the mpeg stream, but not work.
> I use the 'modprobe dvb-bt8xx' command for load the bt8xx dvb drivers
> and i call the './insmod load' in the dvb-kernel source dir, but after i
> successfully load the modules, i don't hear a 'click' from my machine
> house. This little click sound every hear on windows, or if i'm using
> the old 'pinnacle experimental' driver ...
> How to "turn to on" my dvb card? :)

Well, I'm afraid I have no idea how to make your card click ;)

Could you provide some more information, please?  Do you get any messages in
your kernel log saying the card has been detected or reporting problems?
What happens when you try szap?  I forgot to mention that if you want to get
data from the dvr device, you must give szap the -r option, and leave szap
running whilst you access the device.

Cheers,
Alex