[linux-dvb] Re: Which DVB-S budget card?

On Friday, April 11, 2003, at 05:46  pm, Andy Coates wrote:

Richard Walker (runnyhunny@ntlworld.com) wrote:

I've seen 'Technisat Skystar2 B2C2' cards on EBay.  Will they work?
I have one, and its shite.  The windows software is awful, and it
can't tune into 90% of the frequencies.  Not sure if thats common,
but I got a hauppauge nexus and its working perfect.
Right, thanks. I think I'll remove that from my EBay watch list, then! :)

If EBay becomes too fiddly, I think I'll cave in and go to Dabs...