[linux-dvb] Re: Add Crystal Palace transmitter to scan/initial.h

Isn't it *the* most powerful terrestrial transmitter station in the UK?

20kW ERP per channel is pretty pittyful considering the mast broadcasts
1MW ERP per channel for analogue TV (90kW at the transmitter/channel)

Needless to say its a loud mast.. and thankfully local :)