[linux-dvb] Re: Green flicker when capturing via v4l interface

Hi,

>I have no idea what the green flickers are, but they seem to be related to
>when the load on the machine is higher...

The load is never more than 30-40% ... it's on a Celeron 1300

>What about capturing from the mpeg stream and using transcode or
something
>else to give you the mpeg stream you want.  dvbstream can also broadcast
the
>channel to other machines quite easily if that is what you want?

atm I use mp1e and ffmpeg ... I will try to watch the v3l data on my
frambuffer to see if the green flickering is even in live mode visible.

DVBSTREAM is NOT a choice, because I need low bitrate streams ...

Any other Ideas ???

Tia
Stefan