[linux-dvb] Hauppauge DVB-C left channel problem

> > I tried the connector in the back and the internal connector, but I only
> > get the right channel.
also tried the J4 (10 pin connector) and no analog left channel there
either. (right was there)

> > anyone have hauppauge DVB-C card? could it be that I have faulty version
> > or is there some tweaking that needs to be done since in the manual there
> > was something like "IR-Empfänger-eingang". Is it multifunctional
> > strereo-jack?

> I have the same card and I have the same problem. I did not try to find out,
> whether this is a problem with the card or with my connection to the audio
> input.

> You are not alone. ;-)
That was nice to know so I didn't go and change the card (yet at least)

as it is the left channel still doesn't work, but it doesn't matter that
much anymore since now I use the spdif output from the card and it works
nicely (both channels ;) )

it was done according the
http://www.vdrportal.de/info/scart/images/technotrend.png
I just did the optical part of it (not coax).

would be nice to get analog output to work as well thou.

--
Janne
echo peufiuhu@tt.lac.nk | tr acefhiklnptu utpnlkihfeca