[linux-dvb] Re: dec2000-t playback

Alex Woods wrote:

Is there any way I can help to get the decryption/smartcard stuff to
work? USB traces, or something?

useful to see a usb snoops of a channel switch from a non-encrypted channel to an encrypted one, and back again. If you can minimise the amount of video
Ok - cool, I'll give that a shot 8-)
I've got the USB-snoop tool you mentioned & try to filter out the video gunk. AFAICT there seem to be 2 USB connections (channels? or whatever the proper term is) between pc & DEC - possibly a bulk-transfer & control channel? My Visor uses a similar setup. I'll see what I can pick up.

CU,
Edwin