[linux-dvb] USB2 based 8PSK DVB-S device. Any developers interesting in working on a linux driver?

The details are a little sparse, but there is a usb2 based adapter for the
8PSK tuner module for the Dish Network 6000 IRD in development. A few
developers of windows dvb software currently have a prototype and are
working on including support in their applications.

Are there any linux-tv dvb developers that would be interested in working on
a linux driver for this device? As it is using turbo coding and not the
dvb-s2 standard for error correction this product has a fairly narrow
market segment, but it would still be usefull for us here in North America
as there are atleast two sat providers that have commited to this 8psk FEC
method.

More details can be found on this forum:
http://forums.dvbnetwork.com/viewtopic.php?t=17353 - Login and Pass
requried.

While I have no knowledge of driver development, I have been a dvb under
linux user for about 6 months now, and I am willing to help in any way I
can. I live in north america, so if a development machine is needed where a
turbo coded 8psk signal is available I am offering this service to any
serious developer outside north america.