[linux-dvb] Re: SkyStar2 How To

Hello again!

These are lasts lines from dmesg (after ./insmod.sh
load):

Linux video capture interface: v1.00
skystar2.c: FlexCopII(rev.130) chip found
skystar2.c: the chip has 6 hardware filters
DVB: registering new adapter (Technisat SkyStar2
driver).
probe_tuner: try to attach to Technisat SkyStar2
driver
stv0299.c: setup for tuner Samsung TBMU24112IMB
DVB: registering frontend 0:0 (STV0299/TSA5059/SL1935
based)...
Is that ok? Is there a missing line  after the last
one?

This is very strange, because I can lock the
transponder using BBTI SDK, the problem is that they
not support MPEG, so I am trying linuxtv.org DVB
Driver.

Can any one help me?

Thanks again!