[linux-dvb] Re: Correction & Experimental patch against ves1x93

Hello,

I have compiled against 2.6.8-rc3 and dvb-kernel CVS with the revison 3
of the patch (ves1x93_cpc.V3.diff) I can see two changes :

1) On cold boot, the first reccording don't make UPT anymore :-)
2) When I first start xawtv, xv works immediatly now, before I sould
always kill xawtv and relaunch it :-)

The second could be because of some other updates in dvb/v4l...

But anyway, it would be nice if this really small patch could go in the
CVS :-)
--
	Grégoire Favre
http://magma.epfl.ch/greg ICQ:16624071 mailto:Gregoire.Favre@freesurf.ch