Van: Dominique Dumont <domi.dumont@free.fr>
Datum: Fri, 06 Aug 2004 22:10:38 +0200
Onderwerp: [linux-dvb] Re: Hercules Smart TV Satellite not working?

"aa bb "  writes:

> Does somebody has the same problems? I'm working with kernel
> 2.6.7. Please help! Thanx in advance!

My Hercules card is working fine.

Here's my setup :

$ cat /etc/modprobe.d/bttv
# i2c
alias char-major-89 i2c-dev
#options i2c-core i2c_debug=1
#options i2c-algo-bit bit_test=1

# bttv
alias char-major-81 videodev
alias char-major-81-0 bttv

# add tuner=1 ?
options bttv  i2c_hw=1 card=0x71
options tuner  debug=1
install dvb-bt8xx /sbin/modprobe --ignore-install dvb-bt8xx; /sbin/modprobe dst

Depending on your distro, you may have to change /etc/modprobe.conf.

Hope this helps

www.lycosmail.nl - Gratis 15 MB mailbox - maximale mailbox, minimale spam!

Home | Main Index | Thread Index