[linux-dvb] Re: tzap not locking on

> Huzzah, I can report success with that patch with my Avermedia card too in
the
> UK.

It _seems_ that it improves tuning for me as well in Sweden. I have only had
issues with the tuner not locking two times (but none after the patch), but
those two times I had to reset the card to have it lock again. I tried
numerous times, but no locking whatsoever until reset. After the patch I
haven't seen anything like that, but I'll look out for the same problem. No
errors being logged whatsoever.

/Werner

Home | Main Index | Thread Index