KFIR-2 driver

Hi,

I have just come across your KFIR2 driver which interest me greatly. I
am tempted to buy a board immediately to evaluate it (we make our own
MPEG-1 boards, but unfortunately we have NDA's for the drivers we have
written for those, and a GPL'ed driver for a combination MPEG-1/MPEG-2
board is very interesting).

However, I noticed that there seem to be a licensing problem with the
microcode for the board in the most recent version of the driver. Do you
know anything about when this might be cleared, and perhaps what can be
done in the meantime ?

If this stuff works well I would be very tempted to try it on a few of
our customers to see their reaction etc, but I need a functional system
to do that. Of course we always need to do things yesterday, so any
suggestions you might have are wellcome.

Thanks in advance.

Jan
--
Jan Nielsen
Revicon Srl, Via G.T.Invrea 14/2, 16129 Genova, Italy

Home | Main Index | Thread Index