[mpeg2] Driver installation on RH7

yeunggordon@hongkong.com writes:
 > Dear all,
 >
 > Is there anyone who has experience on installing the kfir driver under RH7 ?
 > I have just bought 3 kfir cards but unfortunately I failed to install into my RH7 box. Thanks.

What exactly is the problem?

In RH7 the compiler can cause problems because the normal gcc on that
system is an incompatible snapshot-version of gcc. For kernel compiles
one should use the kgcc.

What kernel version are you using?

I think the old snapshot in the download directory still did not have
the 2.4.x kernel patch to get the files to compile at all.
If that is the problem please get the latest CVS version.

Ralph

Home | Main Index | Thread Index