[mpeg2] MPEG encoder board with API

Hello:

I am searching for a PCI board MPEG-2,1 encoder with API available as we
intend to integrate into opur Distance Education system.

I have found something from Dazzle but it is said to have no API, NAVIS
not DVD compliant etc, someting from Japan not available in Europe etc.
In the final end there is nothing suitable for integartion. We are
looking for economical solution in a range up to 500 US$.

PS I appologize we are not puire Linux people so it can operate under
Windows as well.

Thanks for assistance in advance.

Best regards

Dusan Statelov   -    Managing Director

mailto:statelov@maindata.sk
ICQ # 31083698

MAIN DATA,s.r.o. - Leading DVB DATA Technologies
Senicka 23, 811 04 Bratislava, Slovakia
      Tel:  + 421 2 54 65 2191  Fax:  + 421 2 54 65 2192
      GSM:+ 421 905 606 027
      http://www.maindata.sk
            http://www.dvb.sk
                 http://www.smartedu.tv