[mpeg2] BMK (KFIR) board under Linux

Hi everybody,

    I'm a bit new with Linux and at the moment I'm
having some troubles to get the board working
properly. Yesterday, after following all the stages
described by Ralph I managed to install the drivers
and the modules on a SUSE distribution. When I tried
to redirect the /dev/video to a file I wrote something
like

>cat /dev/video > test.mpg

Pressing CTRL-C I got the file test.mpg with some
data, that I tested and it was working fine (very good
quality of sound and image).

    When today I turned on the computer again to go on
with my tests I found that the command line with  "cat
/dev/video > test.mpg" generates a file of 0 bytes
(empty), I haven't changed anything on Linux, I've
tested all the conexions and even tested the board on
Windows NT, which works fine. If I try to do the
driver installation process nothing changes, in fact
there is an error in the last makefile (make insmod)
because obviously the modules are already installed.

    I don't know what's going on but I'm afraid it has
something to do with my little knowledge of Linux, I
would strongly appreciate some advice.
Thanks.
Jose Manuel.