[mpeg2] Re: frame-accurate editting

On Tue, Jan 15, 2002 at 04:27:37AM +0100, Bram Stolk wrote:
> The mailing list removes attachments.... so here is
> the file inlined.
>
> And like Stuart said... you have to fix the uint_8 thing as well.

Thanks for the patchs!  I've made the changes and done some other very
small cleanups, and released 0.3, just so people can compile it easier.  I
still haven't changed the parser into something faster yet.  First I need
more disk space so I can store these captures.  :)

--
Kees Cook                                            @outflux.net

Home | Main Index | Thread Index