[mpeg2] Re: Transport Stream for the kfir1 driver

Hi,

    Thanks very much, will try it.
    Is there some issue with the program Stream as
    well. Please I find some small breaks in the
    video every 1 minute. It is for all the streams
    in fact.
    Is there a remedy for this as well in the driver ?
    Please let me know.
    Thanks again

Thanks and Regards
Deepak