[mpeg2] Re: Occasional breaks in the video for Kfir1 when played using a decoder

Hi,

To add to this message.
Interesting Observation:
      When I changed the audio bit sampling to 48Khz.
      The occasional jerks/breaks every minute or so are NOT
visible
      at all ,even for a fast moving DVD source(e.g. a roller
coaster
      ride).
      And the decoder plays the video very cleanly.

      Earlier, I was trying with 44.1 Khz.
      And the video bit rate was 4.5MBps.

If there are some more inputs to such a behaviour, then please
let me know.

Thanks and Regards
Deepak

On Fri, 27 Sep 2002 Deepak S Kotian wrote :
>Hi,
>
>   Occasional breaks in the video for Kfir1
>   when played using our decoder.
>   We tried Program Stream/Transport Stream/MPEG1
>   have the same problem. The small minimal breaks
>   are observed every 1 minute and sometimes is very
>   visible on fast moving DVD source input like a
>   roller coaster ride clipping.
>   Please let me know, if there is something
>   in the driver, which can be tuned.
>
>Thanks and Regards
>Deepak
>
>P.S.
>I have already asked this today in a reply to
>a previous topic. Just opening a new mail
>for the convenience to track.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index