[mpeg2] Don't find SDT table !

Massimiliano Zilio wrote:
Hi,
I need some information about mpeg and DVB.
I am working on STBx25xx, an MPEG decoder chip based on PowerPC 405.
IBM give me these driver:
- transport demultiplexer
- pvr driver
- video decoder driver
- audio decoder driver
- graphics driver
- etc

Now, I am developing a simple application that must extract some information
from TS.
For each program, I should know: - PID PCR, video and audios
- service type , service name, etc

I don't have problem to find PID in PAT and PMT tables, but I don't find the other information that should be in the SDT table.

In my driver, I am not be able to find any SDT table and I don't never see to speak about DVB in the driver source.

Do you think that I need a DVB driver?
...or can I read the SDT table witout it?

Sorry for my bad english.
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Max