[mpeg2] Re: Turning mute off

Andrew de Quincey wrote:
> found that it would frequently lose audio sync, or acquire strange buzzing
> noises. Oh, and my test decoder program (kaffeine, based on xine) tended to
> lock up when the video went missing as well - so the encoder must have been
> outputting rubbish.

  Hi, sound is now working here too!. Great work, thank you.

  I have to do more tests now. It seems my set top box (DSL 4000) does not
like the new video stream, I suspect it is a bitrate issue since I do
not rely on that hardware (is not the most reliable system I have ever
seen). VLC works without problems.

  Best regards.

--
	Samuel