[vdr] Re: other MPEG Decoder cards?

hi,

Jean-Claude Repetto wrote:
> I am interested by this project, since I have a DXR3.

me too.

as i stated earlier. biggest problem would be to emulate a osd.

it should be fairly easy to put a layer between vdr and the
demuxed devices of a dxr3 for video/audio.
it would require serious programming to implement a osd layer.

i'm willing to contribute to such a project (as my time permits).

--
  markus schorer              fon 089.540.149.0

Home | Main Index | Thread Index