[vdr] "Rebound" when switching channels

Hi,

I have a problem with VDR which I have not seen reported before: when
I switch channels, I can see the new selected channel briefly, perhaps
for 0.1 seconds, then the screen goes black for perhaps 0.3 or 0.5
seconds, and then I get the image again, this time stable. This
affects sound, too. These times are not always the same, sometimes
switching channels is fast, sometimes this (d)effect is very
noticeable (and annoying).

This didn't happened with the VDR 0.7x versions, I think it appeared
in the 0.8x ones. Yesterday I installed 0.95 and hoped that this
problem would be gone, but it's still there. I'm using the DVB driver
from 20010917.

Has anyone else this behaviour too?

thanks,

--
  Manuel Panea                    Tel. +49 89 3299 1133
  Rechenzentrum Garching          Fax  +49 89 3299 1301

Home | Main Index | Thread Index