[vdr] Re: remember volume

J.Riechardt@gmx.de(Joerg Riechardt)  19.09.01 16:06

Once upon a time Joerg Riechardt shaped the electrons to say...

>Hello Klaus,
>I would like to have an adition to the audio control.
>Problem: I use audio at around 40%. After restarting (driver + vdr)
>its again at 100%.
>Pain in the ears.

Did not try, but as a work around you can modify the "magic" 0xff

driver/dvb.c:   SetVolume(dvb, 0xff, 0xff);

0xFF=255 40% 100 try 0x64

see:
driver/dvb.c:   SetVolume(dvb, volume_left,volume_right);

An other attempt would be in
dvbapi.c
or it's init
to set a lower level :-)

Remember:
The V1.5 CS-audio clips on ARD audio-

>It would be nice, if VDR remembers the last audio
>volume, like it remembers the last channel.

Jepp. But currently i'm very lucky compared before :-)
Before it was some kind of NTSC: On every channel switch:
Stand up and turn the color, emm volume. :-)
(NTSC: Never The Same Color, on Satellit: "NTSV" :-))

What is missing is an interpertaion of the "repeat" code
or the detecting of fast strokes.
Currently the loundess controll lasts too long
from one end to the other.

If "repeat" or "fast keystroke) then the increase volume
should be double each second.
Changing the direction should reset the in/decrement.

Rainer---<=====>                         Vertraulich
             //
           //

Home | Main Index | Thread Index