[vdr] Programm for cutting and splitting MPG-Streams

Hi,

does anybody know a good programm for joining and splitting MPEG Streams
(PS and PES). A good feature is the use of pipes.

Because I have some VDR Recordings which are to big for a CD-R.

So I am looking for a programm where I can pipe in the n vdr Files, and as
a result I get m Files in the right size for storage.

I have tried mpgtx, but it was not the real thing. Maybe I am too stupid
to use in the right way.

I tried pvastrumento too, but under wine, I can not select the split size.
Or better, I can select it, but the programm ignores it. And pvastrumento
as far as i discoverd can not join in the same procedure.

Does anybody know a tool for this kind of work ?

TIA

Home | Main Index | Thread Index