[vdr] DVD, MP3 and LCD???

hi all,

the vdr runs fine for me and is a great improvement for my living room. The
only problems I have are:

- how to patch vdr to support LCD and MP3?? When I try to patch the vdr 0.96
with the lcd and then mp3 and vice versa it doesn't work. Any suggestion?

- the eject button in the main menu of the vdr is well.. quite useless. Why
don't put it into the DVD menu??

- when I replay a DVD there are some kind of glitches everytime the DVD-ROM
reads the DVD... it looks like the DVD-ROM can't deliver the needed data.

thx for any answers

Matthias Queisler

btw: there is a #vdr channel on the EFNet.. hope to see you there

Home | Main Index | Thread Index