[vdr] Re: index.vdr

Hallo Guido,

* Guido Fiala <gfiala@s.netic.de> [01-10-01 19:52]:

> Does it work through _all_ your recording if it has split files and is longer
> then one hour (you have to fast forward through it to check if the recording
> jumps out to early).

I have no problems. Some time ago i recreated the indexfile from 10 or
12 recordings, because CuteFTP under Windows has destroyed my index.vdr.

After deleting and recreating the index file, the films are running
fine.

I have some problems with other mpeg, but i think, this is a bug in
the driver.

--
Gruss
Matthias