[vdr] Hangups

I've experienced some hangups nowadays. OK I call them hangups because I
can't access my vdr-box anymore (keyboard). I can switch consoles ALT-F1 -
ALT-F12. no problem. But I can't type anything. Then I tried a temporary
network. (temporary because I put the cable down if I need it and remove
because of my girl-friend... ;-) ) I can access the box without problems...
make 'killall -KILL vdr' and the box is accessible again from the console in
the living-room.

Does anybody have a clue??

Home | Main Index | Thread Index