[vdr] Re: Showroom, Pic-Viewer, Front-panel, Mplayer

Am Sonntag, 7. Oktober 2001 19:18 schrieben Sie:
> and one other other thing:
> are you ppl intrested in a Picture-Viewer?? In e.g. /pics you make dirs
> with the name of the photo-set e.g. "Summer Holidays 2001" and in this dir
> are the photos (BMP, JPG...). There is a dia-show and a browse function.
> Intrested?

That would be a quite Interesting thing.
VDR should become the all-in-one multimedia platform (mp3, pictures,
recordings, dvd, mplayer and dvb) so I do not have to run to my pc at all
anymore ;)
(just have to do this currently for playing non-dvd non-vdr non-mp3 (that
leaves avi, asf, qt and rm for me) files cause the mplayer patch doesn't
provide a menu as the mp3-patch does, yet;) )

I'm currently working on a favourites-Management (dividing the whole channel
list in smaller groups, especially when the radio channels are on the list as
well, that makes 628 Entrys for my channels.conf;) ) for vdr appearing as an
extra menu entry. I'm thinking of moving this to the channels-page directly,
but does anyone have an idea how to manage that many functions with four
coloured buttons??? anyone interested in favourites at all?

Comfort should be as important as stability, as I'm already using vdr (with a
6,95DM home-brew IR-Receiver) as an exchange for my whole stereo set.

Greets,
Sascha Volkenandt

Home | Main Index | Thread Index