[vdr] Re: MPlayer <-> VDR, first try

hi stefan,

I like your MPlayer patch and finally got MPlayer to replay DivX. Please
finish the MPlayer integration. It sould be like the MP3 extension but
without a playlist editor :). And is it possible to send the audio output to
any program like mpg123 to convert it into a PES Stream?

Something about your MP3 extension:
When I replay MP3 the Display shows the channel watched before, is it
possible that the current MP3 is shown and a timeline?

bi denne and keep going

Matthias Queisler

> Stefan Huelswitt wrote:
>

> > As there was virtualy now feedback to this first try and because
> > I don't use this thing myself, I don't want to put useless work
> > in it. So everybody interested in a further development shout
> > loud now...

Home | Main Index | Thread Index