[vdr] Re: system hangs after deleting records in vdr

>>>My system is a 1GHZ Thunderbird, NMC 8TAX+ MB, 256MB Ram, >>Hauppauge
>>>Rev 1.3 Sat card, 80 Maxtor disk, Suse 7.2.

>>Which kernel is that? (Suse is just distribution. writing
>>"Suse 7.2" is similar to writing "bought my new jacket
>>at Hertie 15:03 o clock". :-)
>Suse 7.2 comes with kernel 2.4.4 an that one I use

I have had many problems with the SuSE Kernel of 7.2 and 7.1. System
crashed, fs-crashes, VDR crashes. I would recommend to try out a recent
kernel (non "susefied"), maybe 2.4.10 and to configure it yourself, not
using the suse-config-file as base.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index