[vdr] Re: Log of Timer Bug

Am 17.10.2001 18:32:25, schrieb Carsten Koch <Carsten.Koch@icem.de>:

>But even if I did, why would one of the 23:15h timers start at
>23:37:56h and the other one at 23:40:06?

Good question... I never had timers that also stop immediately. They always started late
and also stopped late. Klaus... can this be a timer-priority-issue? What's the default-
behaviour when two timers with the same priority collide? Which one wins, the first or the
last?

>Why would any timer start at a time that is not equal to the
>time in the directory name?

If you were NOT using the watchdog, I'd say that vdr got stuck somewhere in its main-
loop for a while and somehow got woken up (I have no idea how, but it happens after a
while that it continues to work!), realized that the timer should be running but isn't and
then started it. This was the case on my system... until I 'castrated' the watchdog and
started using it :-)

Greetings,   Marcus

Home | Main Index | Thread Index