[vdr] EPG times on the "Oeffentlich Rechtiche" channels

Klaus Schmidinger wrote:

>Is it just me or are the timestamps in the EPG data of the German
>channels like BR3, Hessen3 etc. ("Dritte Programme der Öffentlich
>Rechtlichen"), including the ARD all off by one hour??
>It would appear that they have turned the clock back TWO hours
>instead of one when switching to "winter time" - or am I missing
>something here?

Hi Klaus,

Same here !
EPG: "Presseschau" - start at 11.00; but will start at 12.00.

Funny: While checking it, they (ARD) just explained, that the clock
had to be switched back ONE hour this night because of the "winter
time". Maybe the folks at ARD should regulary watch "Sendung mit der
Maus" ;-))

Norbert

Norbert Schmidt                   Phone: +49-2841-507127
Saarbruecker Strasse 3m           Email: nschmidt-nrw@t-online.de
D-47443 Moers, Germany            URL:   none