[vdr] Sort recordings in sub-menus and simply hide recordings

When recording repeated timers, the EPG subtitle is used to create
subdirectories in the Video Direcory. These are shown in the Recordings menu
with the ~ Char. Would it be possible to create a sub menu instead?
For example when you are two weeks away there are ten "Die Simpsons" entries
in the recordings menu which makes it confusing. It would look much greater
when there would be only one "Die Simpsons" entry and when selecting it a
sub-menu opens and the episodes are listed.
Another useful thing would be a simple way to hide a recording from the
recordings menu. Not everyone, who uses the TV has to see, what I did record.
This could simply be a directory like /video/hidden, where I can move a
complete recording subdir and this is no more shown in the recordings menu.
And simply move it back to watch it.

Andreas

--
Andreas Gebel    andreas@xcapenet.de    Tel: +49 345 6782511
Diese Nachricht wurde ohne Zuhilfenahme von Microsoft- Produkten erstellt.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index