[vdr] Re: DVD A/V syncing

Am 6.11.2001 um 09:46 schrieb Andreas Schultz:

>  > I have three DVD's. Star Trek - Resurection, First Contact and Matrix.
>  > With this DVD's audio stays always in sync.
> German or Englisch audio tracks?

English.

> Could you test something for me then, please? With Matrix, select
> englisch audio, and skip forward to the disco scene, where Neo meets
> Trinity the first time. At the very start of this, when the camera is
> moving from right to left before zooming in on Neo, i can always observe
> missing frames. Could you try to verify that you are not having any drop
> outs there?

Oh, yes. But i would describe it as 'hanger'. The video stops for a
moment, as somebody try to sync A/V because video is to fast.

With your sync1 patch i have hard (long) video dropouts at the WB
animation at the beginning. Nothings changed at the disco szene.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index