[vdr] Re: vdr emergency exit

Hello Klaus,
hello list,

> If you want to disable this emergency exit you could comment out the
> lines
>
>       if (time(NULL) - t > MAXBROKENTIMEOUT) {
>          esyslog(LOG_ERR, "ERROR: video data stream broken");
>          cThread::EmergencyExit(true);
>          t = time(NULL);
>          }
>
> in dvbapi.c.

thanks for your help. I think I will avoid recording the last broadcast of
the day at ZDF Theaterkanal, because the function seems to be too
important. Do I also have to be careful with other non-24/7 broadcasting
channels (e.g. KinderKanal, when planning a Sandmaennchen Archive ;-) )?

Regards,
Dirk

Home | Main Index | Thread Index