[vdr] Re: MP3 extention pre release, Sound?

Hi Stefan,
perfect. I tested 0.25-pre2 yesterday (actually, today would be more
correct). Everything works smoothly. Even low bit rate and mono.

Question:
Audio books usually have some 45-70 Minutes per MP3 file. Is there a way to
implement a 'continue at the point you've stopped'-feature like vdr uses
with video ?
For now, I've changed MP3JUMPSIZE to 30.0 which helps a little if you know,
where you've interrupted but makes any ff or rw with music tracks difficult.
Maybee we could do something comparable to video, press 'right' multiple
times to get different ff speeds and 'up' to resume replay at normal speed.

If that's nonsense, tell me. It's a great piece of software, already. Thank
you a lot for your work.

CR.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index