[vdr] Re: decoder problem

Am Samstag, 24. November 2001 13:57 schrieben Sie:
> I use a irdeto interface with a Premiere card, because the dbox2 is not
> very comfprtable and too slow (on switching channels). Now if i look a
> Premiere channel, for some time, the rest of the channels can not be
> decoded. If i switch to other cannels, i bacome a black screen. Only the
> one, i see the whole time works on. I need to restart the dvb driver. What
> is ther problem? How can i fix it?
>
> Greets
> Noope

Hi Noope,

did you start a replay of a record while watching to the one (and afterwards
lonely) PW-channel? If so, and if you've got a ONE DVB-Card system, the
problem you describe occurs due to a known problem with the driver.

Restarting the driver is is the propper way to see the other PW-channel again.
(Search the list for more information)

I had the same problem, but everything is OK since I have a TWO DVB-card
system for timeshifting. First (primary) just used for TV/replay and second
used for recording AND encrypting PW (seen on the first via transfer mode).

Hope this helps.

CYa Norbert

Home | Main Index | Thread Index