[vdr] MP3-extension and shoutcast-streams?

Hello,
today I installed stefan's mp3-patch ... tremendous work/patch! no crash yet
and it looks like it can replay all my mp3s ...

But i have one question:
I am going to replace the current windows-pc that serves as a router for my
laptop (isdn-pcmcia-cards are sooo expensive) with my vdrbox. Because the
vdrbox would then have direct internet-access i wonder if it is possible to
replay shoutcast-streams with your mp3-patch? If not, wouldn't that be a
fine feature to implement in version 0.28? :-)

Greetings,
Sebastian

Home | Main Index | Thread Index