[vdr] Re: Filesize problem (over 2GB)

> That's really odd, because what VDR does when storing a recording in
> several
> files is to check the file size and once it has reached the limit it
> closes
> the current file and opens a new one. The data should be exactly the same
> as
> if it were written into one large file. Maybe something went wrong when
> concatenating the files?

Donīt think so...

Same Problem - other situation:

Make ISO for DVD-Writing - I make ISO-Files with 4,7 GB without any problem and CDRECORD can read them..

But if i only want to watch this path with NC (NCommander) i get only a error-Message...

Same with SAMBA and WINDOWS - Files over 2 GB donīt work here at my system... - donīt know why...

But this is not a Problem for me.. :-)

Home | Main Index | Thread Index