[vdr] OT: Could someone with Premiere working on VDR please help me out?

Hi,

is there anybody who has Premiere World working with VDR and who could record
the first episodes of the 4th "Dawson's Creek" season starting today (29.12.)
17:00 on Premiere Sunset? I think this would be a nice birthday present for
my sister, but it does not seem that I get a working CAM until the end of
next week, so I can not record the first episodes.
Please, could someone help me.
I think it should be possible to tar one episode onto two CD-Rs with all
necessary files to get it running on VDR. I thought to give the generous one
who helps me 3¤ for each recorded an CD-Red episode.

thank you

Andreas

--
Andreas Gebel    andreas@xcapenet.de    Tel: +49 345 6782511
Diese Nachricht wurde ohne Zuhilfenahme von Microsoft- Produkten erstellt.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index