[vdr] More about free space on hd

high!

Once I noticed that there is some constant in VDR sources which determines
the amount of free space to be left on the hard disk if it wents full.
(something about 1.8 MB by default, IIRC)

I think, it is limited too strictly. I think, it might be done
selectively, e.g. if a recording is in progress, this amount of free space
should be left on the hard disk. But if just the current replay position
or the positioned cutting marks (which is a time consuming work) should be
stored, they should be stored anyway.

c ya
        Sergei

         eMail:       Sergei.Haller@math.uni-giessen.de