[vdr] Re: Problem with DVD Playback

Hi,

On Monday 01 July 2002 18:28, Karsten Müller wrote:
> Not yet :-( Seems like nobody on this list knows how to fix this...

Shame on me, i only dicoverd your message today ....

> Martin Fischer wrote:
> > Am Samstag, 22. Juni 2002 13:48 schrieb Karsten Müller:
> >>If I try to playback a DVD I get a perfect picture, but the sound is
> >>completely broken. It sounds somewhat like firing a machine gun in the
> >>distance (Sorry I can't give any better explanation for what it sounds
> >>like...).

I assume it happens with all DVD's, right? It sound a bit like the output you
would get when AC3overDVB is enabled. Please check the setup menu:
Setup/DVB/Dolby Digital and DTV over DVB, should be "NO", also have a look at
setup.conf: "AC3overDVB = 0".
If above setting is correct, try recompiling vdr with only "make REMOTE=LIRC
DVD=1".

Andreas

--
Andreas Schultz <aschultz@cs.uni-magdeburg.de>
Student of computer science

"In accordance with plans for Linux OS world domination
      infiltration of governments is vital (:-))."

Home | Main Index | Thread Index